Friday 26 September 2008

Welcome to the Octogenarian Ski-jumper blog

This is my first post (I suppose everyone starts off like that). I've worked on 'The Octogenarian Ski-jumper' for several years, and now it's time to show it off to as many people as possible.

At present, sample chapters of the book can be found on the website http://www.authonomy.com/. I'd recommend this site for anyone who has written (or is writing) a book. You can check out my book at http://www.authonomy.com/ViewBook.aspx?bookid=2243

You can also leave comments on the book on that site.

More later.

3 comments:

  1. Can I be the first to say "Welcome to the blogsphere"?
    Can I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martin
    I've just left you a comment on authonomy. If you'd like to know the other thoughts I had please mail me - you'll find my email address under my blogger profile.
    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Martin
    I think what I was going to say might go on a bit so you might prefer it in an email rather than here? Mail me at postcardsfromk at gmail dot com or leave a message on my blog if you really want me to fill your blog comments with witterings...
    K

    ReplyDelete